Tools are used for construction. With it, you can weld (or stick) props together, rope one prop to another, give props another color or material and remove props. Tools can also be used for posing purposes.
For a list of tools, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select your tool. Open your spawn menu by holding down
and click on the tool you want to use. Here, we'll be using the Winch tool.
- Configure your tool. Most tools come with one or more settings; you can set these up however you like! It's worth noting that you can type a number into the slider boxes.
- Aim at the first prop and
- Aim at the second prop and
- Sit back and admire your mastery of roping things together.
- Not all tools require two props, some only work on one prop, some can only be applied to the world and some require 4 points (The pulley tool, for example).
- Servers may limit the usage of props to a certain maximum or not at all. Keep this in mind when building your vehicle.
- As of now, there is no maximum number of welds, so you can weld forever.
List of tools
This page is only for tools that come shipped with Garry's Mod. This wiki does not explain community created content
- Hover Ball
- Physical Properties