Custom Entity Inputs And Outputs
From Garry's Mod
This page describes Garry's Mod specific Hammer inputs and outputs for built-in Source Engine entities.
Some of the features are ported from newer Source Engine versions.
- number SetDamage - Sets the damage for the bolt
- number SetMaxLookDistance - Sets the maximum distance the NPC can see at. Default is 2048, 6000 for long range NPCs.
- string SetAnimationNoReset - Force the prop to play an animation unless the prop is already playing the animation. The parameter should be the name of the animation.(Ported from CS:GO)
- nil BecomeRagdoll - Kills the entity and creates a client-side ragdoll from the model if supported.(Ported from CS:GO)
- nil FadeAndKill - Fade out and remove itself(Ported from CS:GO)
beam_spotlight (Entity ported from CS:GO)
- Color SetColor - Sets the color of the beam effect
- number MoveToRotationDistance - Opens the door to a specific angle (Ported from CS:GO)
- nil OnRotationDone - Fired when the door stops moving (Ported from CS:GO)
- 524288 - Start breakable (unset by default) (Ported from CS:GO)
- 2 - Always transmit (unset by default) (Ported from Alien Swarm)
- 16384 - Non solid (unset by default) (Ported from CS:GO)
- 262144 - Automatically enable attacks, don't wait for TurnBabyOn input (unset by default)